Friday, March 25, 2011

Movie Opinions

Decided I'm going to do movie reviews also. I'm always watching movies seriously so now ill have a better reason to :) Ok maybe not so much reviews just my opinion on them.

So today i watched 3 movies:

1.Tangled

This movie is amazing! Fantastic! It's like a musical but not your typical princess movie. It's really a great movie that anyone can enjoy it. Love the romance in it and some things are pretty obvious but its really fantastic. Worth watching! One of my favorite cartoons yet!

2.My Neighbor Totoro


Now this movie seemed a bit short to me and theres not really a point but its worth watching since it was made by one of the best Hayao Miyazaki. Really great movie and one that anyone can enjoy,


3.How Do You Know
Now this one was my favorite one i saw today. Its a romance but not your typical one. Reason why its amazing: 1 Paul Rudd is in it! (which im in love with) and 2. Very good story. When i started watching it i really didn't know what it was going to be about but its a romance but a really good one and not those retarded sappy ones. Also worth watching.

Well there you go not much of a review so i guess they are more like movie opinions, :)

1 comment:

  1. gooood cos I love watching movies!! hahaa and I love romance so I guess the last one would be good for me :P

    ReplyDelete